One Call Plumbing, Spartanburg's fastest growing plumbing company is looking for talented, driven, and honest plumbing professionals to join our team. We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, and a calm working environment.
- Understand blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipe installations, drainage system installations, and other plumbing material installation
- Installs pipes and fixtures, including toilets, sinks, and others for water, steam, gas, and other liquids.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation and maintenance
- Measures and modifies the length of pipes and fixtures, along with other plumbing materials when needed
- Utilizes saws and pipe cutters as needed
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, which includes water heaters
- Collaborates with electricians, contractors, construction workers, steamfitters and pipefitters in installing and repairing plumbing
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems
- Analyzes problems within prior installations and maps out solutions to resolve
- Determines plumbing materials based on budget, the scope of work, etc
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts
Plumber Job Skills and Qualifications:
Collaborative, Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Stress- and Time-Management Skills, Business and Accounting Skills, Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability
Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in residential and commercial structures. Fixes domestic appliances, such as dishwashers and gas cookers. Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local and national regulations.